Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Matthew Gets Baptized!!!!

On Sunday, 13 November 2011, Rob had the privilege to baptize Matthew.  Prior to his baptism, Matthew shared the following:
Hello my name is Matthew Shuman. I am a 5th grader at Wollback. When Pastor Harrop announced that there was going to be a fall baptism, I remembered being here two years ago. I had a chance to see about 11 students get baptized, that memory got me excited about the idea of being baptized here this year. I want to be baptized to share that I am following Jesus. I believe that Jesus died on the cross for me, and because of that, my sins are forgiven and I want to follow God's will for my life.

I would like to share my favorite verse with you.
Joshua 1:9b, “Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go.” 


Thank you to all those who poured into Matthew's life.  Praise and honor goes to the Lord! 

1 comment:

  1. Oh, how sweet this is! I didn't realize Rob got to baptize him. I'm happy for all of it!

    ReplyDelete