Thursday, December 26, 2013

Lost in France

For some reason I often get turned around and a bit lost ( even with a GPS )in France.  I have taken this wrong turn many times and I do not think I could even drive here on purpose, but this is one wrong turn that always makes me smile!   Lady Liberty!  She stands  in the middle of a rotary seemingly unnoticed without a place to pull over and admire her.  Sometimes I just drive around the rotary a few time to have a look, but its hard to do that unless you are the passenger, luckily this time I was !


Near Colmar France, at least I think, I was lost.

2 comments:

  1. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas, Shuman's! Love from Narragansett!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Dawn!! Happy New Year, may it be filled with God's blessings!

    ReplyDelete